We’re RIFT Accounting and we're not traditional, grey-suited number-crunchers. We're here to take your business to the next level and really make it count. There’s nothing to be scared of. We’ll simplify everything. Take away the fear. Reduce the risk.
Our mission is to support the growing number of entrepreneurs and small businesses in the UK. We'll keep your business safe, help you to spot opportunities and give you the down-to-earth, practical advice you need.
Should You Register for VAT?
Would Standard VAT or the Flat Rate Scheme be better for your business?» Find out more about VAT
What does it cost?
Find the right Accounting package for your small business.» Prices and Packages
- RT @BizRadioUK: Its the #BBunker radio show live at 1pm here on https://t.co/TX0vue6wCJ https://t.co/QsuCkdXgIT on 4/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
- RT @businessbunker: With @vanillaweb & @jododds on tomorrows #BBunker radio show Steve Foster @RiftAnnette @MarkB_WP Sponsor @LtdCfm https:… on 4/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
- RT @businessbunker: With @vanillaweb & @jododds on next #BBunker radio show Steve Foster @RiftAnnette @MarkB_WP Sponsor @LtdCfm https://t.c… on 4/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
- RT @businessbunker: Our speakers will give you fresh ideas, powerful insights & strategies that work! At #growkent #Maidstone - bk now http… on 4/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
- RT @ChannelRadioLtd: Do you know tax rules when renting a property ? A #BBunker @RiftAccounting Blog https://t.co/I66lywLQuA https://t.co/s… on 4/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
Blog: The Voice From Rift
Self Employed £45.00 +VAT pcm
I work for myself. I may be VAT registered or not VAT Registered.» Read more
Our Prices» View all
Essential £64.00 +VAT pcm
My business has a turnover below £82k and is not currently registered for VAT.» Read more
Classic £95.00 +VAT pcm
My business is registered for either Flat Rate or Standard VAT.» Read more
How Much Does It Cost
...and How Do I Pay?
Let's say you've decided you want to see how RIFT Accounting could save you money, time and worry, and you want to talk pricing.
We believe in putting all our cards on the table from the outset, so we've come up with easy, no-tricks options to suit your business, whatever size or type it is.» Find Out More
How An Accountant Can Help Your Business with Jane Ollis, Managing Director, RIFT Accounting.
Great accountants are true team players, always scouting for the best routes to lasting success and sustainable growth. It takes years of training and experience, and a good one can turn a solid business into a legitimate powerhouse.
It's about much more than making sure the numbers add up.