We’re RIFT Accounting and we're not traditional, grey-suited number-crunchers. We're here to take your business to the next level and really make it count. There’s nothing to be scared of. We’ll simplify everything. Take away the fear. Reduce the risk.
Our mission is to support the growing number of entrepreneurs and small businesses in the UK. We'll keep your business safe, help you to spot opportunities and give you the down-to-earth, practical advice you need.
Should You Register for VAT?
Would Standard VAT or the Flat Rate Scheme be better for your business?» Take our quiz to find out
Find the right Accounting package for your small business.» Get Started
- Have you seen the new website for @RIFTtaxrefunds? Pop over and have a look. https://t.co/9S9xsLNESC https://t.co/3aghSFvA1H on 9/5/2016 12:00:00 AM
- RT @ChannelRadioLtd: Free Start Up Business Guides from @RiftAccounting #BBunker https://t.co/KGTJPh6Shz … … … https://t.co/zxGe0XpVm2 on 8/17/2016 12:00:00 AM
- RT @vanillaweb: Next week on #BBunker Radio Show guests James @InnergyLtd Jamie @hillshipping https://t.co/dcQyYgG7RC https://t.co/OEVfoF… on 7/31/2016 12:00:00 AM
- 2nd PAYMENT ON ACCOUNT IS DUE TODAY. Don't miss the deadline! https://t.co/DlrCqhNFwp https://t.co/QA8Ht6ozbB on 7/31/2016 12:00:00 AM
- Today is the last working day before your 2nd Payment on Account is due. https://t.co/DlrCqhNFwp https://t.co/tB3y8WYofo on 7/29/2016 12:00:00 AM
Blog: The Voice From Rift
RIFT Group scores a first with Institute of Customer Service ServiceMark Accreditation
RIFT Awarded ServiceMark» Read more
Jane Ollis shares which numbers, in your accounts, are the ones to watch
Which numbers REALLY count?» Read more
Business expert Nettie Bunn in her weekly column #TheSafetyNet
The Safety Net - Choosing The Right Hat» Read more
Jane Ollis counters concerns about the HMRC's new digital tax accounts
Knickers in a twist about quarterly tax reporting?» Read more
Self Employed £45.00 +VAT pcm
I work for myself. I may be VAT registered or not VAT Registered.» Read more
Our Prices» View all
Essential £64.00 +VAT pcm
My business has a turnover below £82k and is not currently registered for VAT.» Read more
Classic £95.00 +VAT pcm
My business is registered for either Flat Rate or Standard VAT.» Read more
How Much Does It Cost
...and How Do I Pay?
Let's say you've decided you want to see how RIFT Accounting could save you money, time and worry, and you want to talk pricing.
We believe in putting all our cards on the table from the outset, so we've come up with easy, no-tricks options to suit your business, whatever size or type it is.» Find Out More
How An Accountant Can Help Your Business with Jane Ollis, Managing Director, RIFT Accounting.
Great accountants are true team players, always scouting for the best routes to lasting success and sustainable growth. It takes years of training and experience, and a good one can turn a solid business into a legitimate powerhouse.
It's about much more than making sure the numbers add up.